SPIDERVPN APP CHANGELOG
Recently SpiderDAO released its very own VPN Application for Android devices. While we worked hard on the app itself, there were still some imperfections spotted by our community. First and foremost, we want to thank everyone who took the time to collaborate with us in order to eradicate some of the problems discovered in the Application, and for anyone who wishes to join us in the bug hunt in the future, you can do so by following the next URL 👉 https://t.me/joinchat/SKbWbI9v5PRg9SAH
We’d also want to point you that the APP’s development is presently moving at full speed, and we want to present you with changes that we’re recently made in the last two weeks of testing.
- Fixed the bug with the South Korea flag
- Fixed the API reading Error
- Fixed the bug displaying wrong currency at times
- Fixed the bug with not allowing certain users to use the app with the purchased product over the website
- Fixed the Payment bug for some devices
- Moved the position of the connect/disconnect button to under the Download button position
- Fixed the bug not displaying products for certain devices
- Fixed the bug of displaying the wrong UI on choosing the plan button
We want to thank you again for all the current support on the APP, and if you wish to participate in the beta-testing bugs competitions, you can download & join the telegram channel at the next URL’s;
You can download and install our app from here 👉 https://click.spidervpn.org/Google-Android-APP
Join the Beta-testing telegram channel here 👉 https://t.me/joinchat/SKbWbI9v5PRg9SAH
SpiderVPN provides a decentralized router-based VPN service for its users by using a dual-governance model which brings together hardware and software tools with on-chain elements. The team aims to build a new set of standards for Decentralized Autonomous Organizations to counteract the unfair distribution of voting power. Combining hardware safeguards and leveraging the Polkadot consensus mechanism, SpiderDAO establishes a whale-resistant mechanism while creating a highly scalable, interoperable, and stable governance system.
Reach SpiderDAO on: