MAY 11th 2021 SpiderDAO is today delighted to release an early midterm update to our Q2 2021 roadmap. We have so much good news to share with our community that we just could not wait until the end of the current quarter.
Coming on the heels of our successful Q1 2021 significant achievements, namely:
- DAO Launch:Polkadot Testnet
- Deep Development of dVPN OpenWRT
- Testnet of Spider dVPN
- Native App Development on iOS
- Android App Beta Release
- Successful launch and implementation of SpiderDAO Nests
- Successful creation & sale of SpiderDAO NFT’s
- Successful launch and implementation of SpiderDAO LaU (Liquidity as Utility) program
- Numerous partnerships and cooperation agreements with various blue-chip crypto projects
- Listing on Liquid Exchange
- Development and implementation of Spider Pro Connect router firmware and wide-scale beta testing.
- Redesign of Spider Pro Connect Router packaging
We are happy to report even further significant developments and goals in the current quarter. Please see the highlights below but for a deeper dive into our updated roadmap, we are happy to share our developer reports, You can view these HERE
- Building a Bridge from the ERC-20 ecosystem to the SpiderDAO Parachain using Chainbridge, is currently in progress and will take approximately four weeks.
- SpiderDAO dashboard in our Pro Connect router is already integrated. Further Improvements are in progress completion in Approximately three weeks.
- Decentralized Network packets (DPI & DNS service implementation) will be completed in approximately four weeks.
- Native iOS beta version, including SpiderDAO wallet, is approximately five weeks from completion. The native Android version will be around two weeks.
- Native VPN desktop apps for MacOS and Windows with SpiderDAO wallet and DAO governance approximately six weeks from June 2021
- The DAO Generic Framework to Whitelabel DAO solutions will use Spider Connect Pro router and apps, approximately four weeks to complete.
In addition to the current roadmap, we are also delighted to inform our community that we are currently working on these additional projects that are brand new:
- We are partnering and building a bridge to Sentinel, a dVPN partner that will use our SpiderDAO hardware.
- We are adding a feature to our Spider Connect Router, which will mean clients will be able to take advantage of decentralized KYC (Know Your Customer) services provided by a trusted 3rd party (more details soon)
- We are currently testing a revolutionary feature that will mean that our Hardware DAO services can be deployed across ANY item of hardware with a MAC address such as Mobile phones, laptops and desktop computers and tablets.
Anas Sayed, CTO of SpiderDAO, commented on the Q2 Roadmap update “My Development team has yet again exceeded all expectations when it comes to the rollout of our project. They have not only delivered on what’s expected and laid out in our original roadmap but have taken on additional challenges and features and is well on the way to delivering them as well, and I am immensely proud.”
SpiderVPN provides a decentralized router-based VPN service for its users by using a dual-governance model which brings together hardware and software tools with on-chain elements. The team aims to build a new set of standards for Decentralized Autonomous Organizations to counteract the unfair distribution of voting power. Combining hardware safeguards and leveraging the Polkadot consensus mechanism, SpiderDAO establishes a whale-resistant mechanism while creating a highly scalable, interoperable and stable governance system.
Reach SpiderDAO on: