- Click on Connect Wallet to open up a menu of supported wallets.
- Choose a wallet to connect (in this case, Metamask), and click Next.
- Select a nest (in this case Goliath) and click STAKE NOW
- Enter the amount of tokens that you want to stake and click Approve. A confirmation window will appear where you will want to click Confirm. A metamask window will pop up asking you for your permission to transfer the tokens. Click Confirm again.
- After your approval, you will need to send the tokens to the staking contract by clicking on the Stake button, confirming the pop-up window, and confirming again in the metamask pop-up.
After staking, you will be able to see the withdrawal date displayed on the nest itself.
When the withdrawal date arrives, you can withdraw your tokens + rewards by clicking on the Withdraw button. Click on Confirm on the pop-up window and again in the follow-up meta mask window. Congratulations, you have successfully claimed your staked tokens and your rewards.
SpiderDAO’s vision is to bring unparalleled online privacy to the end-user. As a Decentralized Autonomous Organisation (DAO), it requires addressing the shortcomings of current DAO frameworks. We do so through a multi-layered governance setup based on hardware and software tools on top of a Fair & Resilient Hardware-based DAO built on Polkadot.
Our ecosystem, then, is built on the foundations of fair governance. It includes the SpiderDAO, SPDR Token, and the SpiderConnect Router, which come together to create a robust, scalable, and community-driven ecosystem that will keep up with the pace of technology change and stand the test of time.