DEC 11th. 2021. After our initial testing period, we have now collected feedback from our early beta testers. The feedback proved to be very helpful when it came to building our new hardware device and we have made some changes to the mechanical side and added some extra features (following shortly). Most importantly, we have stuck to the original feedback received from our well-established Lau protocol and this helped us finally achieve an important goal on our roadmap (more details soon).
When it comes to the planned second testing period, it will still be conducted in-house but more orientated towards finding potential game-changing bugs. We will initially run the testing period in 12 hours intervals, each time trying to break the system, before starting over. After a considerable amount of time spent in the testing (expected to be a few weeks), we will then be comfortable enough to release the device to the general public.
Our new hardware will be available to all Crypto Communities and features a wide range of benefits for both projects and their users including:
- Mass adoption; almost any crypto project will be able to offer our hardware to their whole community which will benefit both them and any other partner projects involved.
- More token awareness and adoption; when crypto communities offer our hardware to their members it gives their existing and potential token holders a highly attractive winning formula that will result in more awareness and adoption of their token.
- High ROI (Return on Investment); our new hardware gives owners a high ROI (in tokens) that will be known in advance of purchase.
- Enhanced Metaverse Protection; Built-In Metaverse Protection System, Which Ensures Your Security While You Concentrate On The Things You Care About Most In Your Metaverse.
- Eco friendly; our new hardware is not just carbon neutral, it’s carbon negative! For every device sold we will donate to the Tree-Nation project. This project has already planted over 12m trees and offsets over 1.5b Tonnes of CO2
- Low Power requirements; our hardware has very low power requirements, even when operated 24/7/365, its power consumption is equivalent to a typical LED bulb.
- Ease of use; our hardware has been designed to be a simple “plug and play” device. Users will not have to grapple with complicated configurations or set up procedures. A simple 2 step process after power up gets users up and running in less than three minutes after opening the box.
The future is bright; This is just the beginning! We are already working on enhanced features that will be included in future versions of our hardware, these will be rolled out during the next few months and will result in even greater utility and profit for both projects and communities. We are truly excited about the future and we look forward to giving our community a comprehensive update very shortly (watch this space!)
SpiderVPN provides a decentralized router-based VPN service for its users by using a dual-governance model which brings together hardware and software tools with on-chain elements. The team aims to build a new set of standards for Decentralized Autonomous Organisations to counteract the unfair distribution of voting power. Combining hardware safeguards and leveraging the Polkadot consensus mechanism, SpiderDAO establishes a whale-resistant mechanism whilst creating a highly scalable, interoperable and stable governance system
Reach SpiderDAO on: