MEXC Global is thrilled to launch a session of Kickstarter, a listing campaign initiated by the project team on MEXC before launch, where users can stake tokens to vote towards a predetermined goal. Once the goal is hit, the listing process will be kickstarted, and free token airdrops will be arranged for participating users prior to the listing. If the voting does not meet the set target, MEXC Global will cancel the project listing and unlock the voting tokens. This event is designed to identify high-quality projects and at the same time, bring airdrop benefits to MEXC users.
Presenting the project for this session of Kickstarter, SpiderDAO (SPDR).
Project Brief Introduction:
SpiderDAO is the worlds 1st Hardware DAO which significantly improves the DAO concept by introducing a dual-governance model that bundles together hardware and software tools and on-chain elements, providing a “whale-resistant” governance solution
How to join Kickstarter:
Users can stake the prerequisite tokens to participate in voting and stand a chance to win free project airdrops. Details are as follows:
1. Voting Period: 12.08 03:00 UTC — 12.08 11:50 (UTC)
2. Estimated Trading: 2021.12.08 10:00 (UTC)
3. Deposit & Withdrawal: Opened
4. Voting Link: https://www.mexc.com/sun/assessment
5. Airdrop Details: Reward Pool: 3.890,000 SPDR
6. Voting Token: MX (Voting cap: maximum 500,000 MX
7. Requirement: Minimum 10 votes.
8. Rules: The tokens used for voting will be temporarily locked during the event period and will be unlocked within an hour once the event concludes. Users can vote as many times as they wish before the voting period ends.
9. Rewards: The airdrop rewards will be distributed proportionally within an hour according to users’ total votes once the event concludes.
10. Special Reward: 500 users with total assets exceeding 1,000 USDT and who have voted in this session of Kickstarter will be selected at random to receive a 10 USDT Futures Bonus, the rewards shall be airdropped to the respective winners within 7 working days upon the completion of this event. (Note: Users must open their Futures Account before the event ends to be eligible to receive the Futures Bonus reward.)
For more details, please visit the Kickstarter page
1). Listing details will be announced in a separate announcement after Kickstarter ends, please stay tuned!
2). Target voting rate: 500% Voting rate = Total votes (USDT) / total value of rewards (USDT) *Projects will only be listed when the voting rate hits 500%.
SpiderVPN provides a decentralized router-based VPN service for its users by using a dual-governance model which brings together hardware and software tools with on-chain elements. The team aims to build a new set of standards for Decentralized Autonomous Organisations to counteract the unfair distribution of voting power. Combining hardware safeguards and leveraging the Polkadot consensus mechanism, SpiderDAO establishes a whale-resistant mechanism whilst creating a highly scalable, interoperable, and stable governance system.
Reach SpiderDAO on: